Your Advocates in the Workplace and Beyond
It can be an uphill battle to protect your rights against companies and government officials who have more power and more resources than you do. Our job is to level the playing field. We help employees hold their employers accountable for unjust and discriminatory treatment at work, and we protect individuals against abuse and misconduct by government officials. Whether it is your livelihood, your health, your family, or your reputation that has been injured, we are here to help you pursue effective legal solutions.
Our firm handles a variety of situations inside and outside the workplace, including the following types of cases:
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts
- Severance Agreements
- Civil Rights
- Police Misconduct
- Public Records
- Medical Privileging
- Medical Leave and Wages
- Professional Negligence
- Whistleblower Laws
Employee Rights and Information Center
We offer a wealth of free workplace-related information in our Employee Rights and Information Center. Select a topic to continue:
The Law and You
Click here for the fourteenth edition of The Law and You: A Legal Handbook for Ohio Consumers and Journalists, an invaluable resource for all people to share with family, friends and colleagues.
Gittes Law Group Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Search And You Shall Find: Working With a Search Firm:
Looking for work seems like the ultimate go-it-alone experience. But it often doesn't have to be, there are resources out there dedicated to helping you. For example, staff at the unemployment office, career placement staff at your university, staff with
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
"Corporations no longer try to fit square pegs into round holes; they just fit them into square cubicles."
List of the Week
from Dr. Frank Luntz
Phrases That Work (And One That Doesn't)
- 'Imagine' is still the most powerful word in the English language.
- 'No excuses.' No phrase better conveys accountability, responsibility and transparency.
- 'I get it.' Short, sweet and effective.
- 'If you remember only one thing...' is the surest way to guarantee that people will remember the one point that matters most to you.
- 'Uncompromising Integrity.' Of all the truthiness words, none is as powerful as 'integrity,' but in today's cynical environment, don't expect it to take you very far.